Travel with the student travel product
With the student travel product you travel for free or with a discount on public transport to and from your study programme. If you have a personal OV-chipkaart and there is a valid student travel product on it, then you are ready to travel on public transport.
Did you know that...
- You need to pick up the student travel product at a machine before you can use it;
- You cannot combine the product with other subscriptions;
- You can request a temporary product if your card is lost or broken? This way you continue to travel for free;
- You have to cancel the product yourself when your right to travel has expired? Head to DUO for more information.
Is your card lost, broken or expired?
- Report your card lost or broken via your account of renew your card
- Request a replacement card. The student travel product will then be transferred to the new card
- Apply for a temporary student travel product and you can travel again within an hour.
Quitting your studies?
- Cancel your student travel product yourself and on time
- You do this at a card machine
- Check whether the cancellation went well via My DUO.