Explanation OV-chip account
With an OV-chip account you can view your public transport travel history, for example. You can also use a number of services. You can report your OV-chipkaart lost or stolen and apply for a new card. You can also order credit or apply for automatic reloading.
You will be able to view
- where and when you travelled and whether you checked in and out successfully;
- the credit on your OV-chipkaart;
- which products, such as automatic reloading, passes and discount products, are on your card;
- which orders are waiting to be loaded onto your card;
- card information, such as when the card expires and the status of your card.
What else can you manage online?
- creating an overview of your journeys to declare travel expenses;
- blocking and replacing your OV-chipkaart is you have lost it;
- applying for a new OV-chipkaart if your card has expired or is broken;
- ordering and paying for credit for your card;
- changing your contact details and your login details;
- applying for, changing or terminating automatic reloading.