Travel using automatic reloading
Do you regularly travel on public transport? And would you prefer not to queue for the device in order to pick up your credit? Discover automatic reloading. With automatic reloading you will always have sufficient credit on your OV-chipkaart.
Automatic reloading step by step
- You want to check in but you do not have enough credit for the boarding fare. Your card will then be automatically reloaded with the chosen amount (€ 10, € 20 or € 50).
- We loan you this money. After this, the instruction will be sent to your bank to collect the amount from your bank account.
- The amount will be debited within 15 days.
- On your bank statement, you will see the date and time when the amount was added to your card. This is the date you can check in your travel history.
Good to know:
- You will provide a single authorisation using iDEAL, through a payment of € 0,01.
- After the online application, you will need to add automatic reloading to your card at a pick-up device.
Already using automatic reloading? You will find information about the status in your account.
You can also change your settings there.