Terms and conditions for online orders
The Order Terms and Conditions of Trans Link Systems B.V. (pdf) apply to all orders placed trough this website. This relates to:
- personal OV-chipkaart
- Automatic reloading
- cancellation and refund
You accept these terms and conditions as soon as you complete an order.
Product terms and conditions
Travelling on credit using urban and regional transport
- Credit can be loaded onto the personal or anonymous card.
- You pay per kilometer travelled.
- Before you travel, there must be sufficient credit on your card.
- When checking in, the boarding fare will be deducted.
- When you check out, the actual journey price will be calculated. The remaining sum will be added back onto the card.
- When transferring within 35 minutes AFTER CHECKING OUT you will not be charged the basic fare again.
- Passengers with a personal card and who are entitled to discounted fares will receive a 34% discount on both the basic fare and kilometre fare.
- Valid with all urban and regional transport companies with OV-chipkaart equipment. Each region or operator may have a different kilometre fare.
Pre-paid travel with NS
Information about pre-paid travelling with NS can be found on the NS website (new window).