Travel on credit
What are the advantages?
- order credit simply online
- choose from an amount of € 10, € 20, € 30, € 40 or € 50
- you will pay using iDEAL
- before you travel, add the credit to your card at a pick-up device
You can view the following orders
- automatic reloading applications, changes and terminations
- refunds due to missed check-outs
- application or termination of Pay Later for Consumers
- unblocking of credit after a payment delay in connection with automatic reloading
Cancel credit order
If you have ordered credit online through ov-chipkaart.nl and not yet picked the credit up, you can cancel your order online. To do this, you will need your order number and cancellation code. These can be found on your daily statement and in the email confirmation for your order.
Device at the station
There are loading devices throughout the Netherlands, where you can load your personal or anonymous card. At stations, in some buses, in supermarkets and newsagents.
You can also load your OV-chipkaart at an operator’s counter. You will pay a service charge at some counters.