I forgot to check out. How do I request a refund of my credit?

You did not check out. Because the gate was not working or you forgot, for example. You will therefore have paid too much. You can apply for a refund of any overpaid credit.


You can ask your credit back at www.uitcheckgemist.nl (new window).

Incorrect amount or unsuccessful payment

It is also possible that too much may have been debited. Or that payment at a machine was unsuccessful. You can apply for a refund on the overpaid amount in this case too. An employee at the service point can assist you with this. If there is no employee present, there is a device supplier logo on the device. This will be a public transport company, CCV or Scheidt & Bachmann.