I can't log in to my OV-chip account. What should I do?
There may be various reasons why you are unable to log in. The most common causes are:
- You have not yet created an account. It is very easy to create an OV-chip account.
- You have forgotten your login details. You can reset your password or request your username.
- You left a space after your username when creating your account. Enter this space when logging in. If you would like to change your username, you can do this under 'Change login details'.
- You have entered an incorrect password six times. In this case your account will be temporarily blocked. After two hours you will be able to log in again.
- There is an error or maintenance is being carried out.
- You have reset your password and this has been sent to an old/incorrect email address.We advise you to create a new account. Once you have linked your card to your account, you will see all the transactions you have made up to 18 months ago straight away.
If you are still unable to log in, please contact OV-chipkaart Customer Services on 0900 0980 (normal phone cost). They will be happy to assist you.