Always being able to check in and out and only paying for the journeys you have made with RET at a later date. This is Pay Later for Consumers. It allows you to travel without credit, a pass or another travel product. You will receive an invoice once a month and will pay by direct debit.
Choose the convenience of Pay Later!
N.B. You can only use Pay Later with RET.
Why Pay Later?
These are the advantages:
- always be able to check in and out with RET
- monthly invoicing
- invoice amount is paid by direct debit
- use is free of charge: you will only pay your travel costs*
- online insight into your yourneys and invoices
* We do request a one-off deposit amount of € 25. This is a prepayment of the first travel costs. We also debit € 0,01, to check that we can make collections from your account.
Like to start paying later?
You can do this if:
- you travel with RET
- you do not have an RET travel product or pass (including the student travel product and the free travel product for 65+)
- you have a personal OV-chipkaart
- the applicant (contract holder) is aged 18 or older
- you live in the Netherlands
Frequently asked questions
Tip: to apply for Pay Later you will need an OV-chipkaart account. You can also use it to view your journeys and invoices.
This product is offered by RET.