Changing personal details

Have you moved? If you have a personal OV-chipkaart, it is important that you notify us of changes to your personal details. Do you have a personal travel product (e.g. a monthly pass) on your OV-chipkaart? You will also need to notify your public transport company.

There are various ways to notify us of a change.

Notify us of a change online

You can change your address easily through My OV-chip. Log in and make the change.

Notify us of a change through My OV-chip

Register an account

If you are not yet using My OV-chip, first enter your details and link a card. You can then notify us of your change straight away.
Register for My OV-chip

Notify us of a change by phone

You can also change your address by contacting OV-chipkaart Customer Services on 0900-0980 (normal phone cost). Open weekdays from 07.00 to 21.30 and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10.00 to 16.00.

The details on your card are incorrect

If your name or date of birth is incorrect, please apply for a replacement OV-chipkaart.  
Further information on applying for a replacement card.