Credit refund for expired anonymous card

You can request a credit refund for an expired anonymous card using a form. Which form you need to use depends on how long your card has been expired for.

Expired for less than a year

  • Credit less than € 50? You can request a credit refund online
  • Credit over € 50? Please fill out this form and send us your card

Expired for more than a year

  • Print the form out.
  • Complete it and send it in with your card.
  • Your credit will be returned to your account within 15 days.

Tip: keep your card number and the end date somewhere safe. You will need this if you have questions about your card.