Stopping studying

No longer entitled to student finance? Stopped studying? Or are you receiving a public transport allowance abroad? In this case you will not be entitled to the student travel product and you must terminate this yourself and in good time.

Terminate your student travel product yourself and in good time

You can terminate the student travel product at a pick-up device near you.

Go to (new window) for all information about terminating in good time and check that the termination was successful.